20% Project Week 3

For the third week of the 20% project I learned many things. One thing I learned for week three is how to say “can I have” in Spanish. “Can I have” in Spanish is “puedo tener.” I wanted to learn how to say “can I have” in Spanish because when I take Spanish when I get older, I would want to know how to say a common phrase. Also I want to learn “can I have” in Spanish because when I’m at my house I want to practice saying words and phrases in Spanish and that will help me learn it. Finally I learned the phrase so I can say it so much at my house I can memorize it. The only struggle with learning “can I have” is knowing how to say it with an accent. Also I learned “good night” which is Buenas noches and “good morning” which is Buenas dia. I wanted to this because I can say it every morning and night to my family and if I do that every morning and night for a week, I will memorize it. The only struggle for this week was learning how to actually say the word correctly with a slight accent. Also I struggled with knowing how to say the word in Spanish. Finally I struggled with getting the words mixed up. For example, I sometimes said buenas dia when I meant to say “good night” which is buenas noches. As you can see, week three was very successful.