20% Project Week 2

For week two of the 20% project I tried to memorize some of the new words, phrases, and sentences. Some of the new words, phrases, and sentences I learned is the word ropa. Ropa in English means clothes. I also wanted to learn how to say the rainbow in Spanish. First I had to find out how to say the word red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple in Spanish. Next I wrote it on a note card and learned the words and started singing it. My friend named Julian helped me learn these words. The rainbow in Spanish is (Rojo =red, Naranja =orange, Amarillo= yellow, Verde =green, Azul =blue, and Morado =purple). My struggle I had for week two was trying to memorize how to say the colors of the rainbow. Next I was trying to say the rainbow fluently in Spanish. This was a struggle because I kept on stuttering and mixing up the words. As you can see, week 2 was successful.

One thought on “20% Project Week 2”

1. Logan,

I am excited for you to keep working on Spanish! I hope you get Spanish next year for your elective. Keep practicing on DuoLingo and with friends! –Mom